Monday, August 11, 2008

Can’t just write about one.


Theres to many things in this world
To sing about just one
I may not be able to rhyme,
But I think singings fun.

Theres good and bad in everything
So many good you can’t just say
I haaaaaaaaaaaaate this,
Following up with I liiiiiiike this

Take the good with bad
Take the easy with the hard
La na la na na
I have a thought I have a rhyme,
Sorry if this song seems to
Go on a long time.

But theres just so many things
To write about
How could you just
Write about one thing
I want write about it allllllllllllll

Love, dogs, fun,
Peace, earth, timmmme,
Eggs, flower, making cookies
Rollercoaster, man on the moon

Take good with bad
Take easy with hard
Lala na na la nana
Sometimes words aren’t the best thing.

Agadaga nnahanhalana
Meaning anything I want it to.

This is a song about everything
This is a song, about it allllll
This is a song to everyone
Let’s al get alonnnnnngg

Instrumental

2 comments:

C-belle said...

did you write this?! its so cute I love it!!

ICEWOMEN said...

i cant look at your profile anymore!
you have blocked me or something, so i cant see it!
i dont understand!
REMOVE THE BLOCK!